On December 11 Matthew wanted to take Cayden to the Aquatic Center about 10 minutes away from us. They have a whole indoor water park with a kids section, water slides, swimming pools, etc. Cayden had a blast and Matthew was good about just following Cayden from pool to pool :)! I opted to sit out and just take pictures :)!
Cayden having a blast!
Down the kids water slide
Over and over again!
I thought this was the only thing he was going to do
But they switched it up and went to a different pool
Loving it!
So fun!!
They both look at me the same way like why are you taking another picture of us :)
O.k. I know this picture is blurry but I don't think Matthew was quite prepared for Cayden jumping to him :)
Daddy and Son time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment