Monday, October 20, 2008

I got Tagged

So I was tagged for the first time by a fellow blogger friend of mine. This basically means that I have to write 6 random facts about myself and then tag 6 other people to post 6 random facts about themselves. So here it goes and don't be surprised when I tag you :)!!

1. I love to watch reality t.v. shows such as Survivor, The Biggest Loser, The Amazing Race, etc. Let's just say there are plenty of other reality t.v. shows that I watch as well :)!
2. I played the clarinet from 5th grade to 12th grade and I never was that great at it but I still played in band every year.
3. I have worn the same toe ring on my toe since the 12th grade (except when my feet got swollen during pregnancy).
4. I recently began wearing headbands like I did when I was in grade school. I have found it is "stylish" and keeps the short hairs out of my face!
5. I have worn flip flops 95 % of the time I have lived in California therefore not purchasing any new closed tow shoes since college.
6. My new found favorite candy are chocolate covered raisins from Trader Joes (so good)!

Hmmmm, now who should I tag?? I think I will tag . . . Katie, Kelli, Robyn, and Sabrina. Have fun, I know you guys are all creative!!

2 comments:

Kelli TenHaken said...

Thanks for the tag! I will try to post my random facts in the next couple of days,

kelli

Lindsay said...

Love your randomness! Shoes are so overrated, aren't they? I love your headband info...I may have to give that a try. Thanks for being tagged...hope to see you Thursday!