My parents were oh so willing to watch our dear child while we were gone. Part of me thinks that they enjoyed it more than we did :)! My sister, Natasha, was nice enough to take some pictures for us (as she knows I love my pictures!). Here are some pictures from the week we were gone and I will just guess what Cayden is doing in them :)!
Cayden helping Grandma cook!

Cayden being naughty and playing with Aunt Natasha's I-Pod

Aunt Natasha taking a picture of Cayden and it looks like Cayden is saying "cheese"!

Cayden playing with some of "his" toys at Grandma's house, I think he has more toys there than he does at home!! I love this picture though, he looks so innocent!

Cayden having the kitty drink some of his water . . . what an imagination, love it!

Cayden playing with Uncle Brett . . . looks fun!

Uncle Brett and Cayden (we can't wait to have Uncle Brett back next week!!)

This was on Grandma's birthday as well as the day Cayden turned 19 months (man the months go so quickly!) Cayden got Grandma the Willow Tree Angel: Grandmother. It looks like he was really being patient!

Cayden reading the card to Grandma, in his own little language!

Grandma and Cayden on their birthdays!

Looks like Cayden was ready for the picture but Uncle Shaun . . . not so much!

This looks like they were teaching Cayden how to drive . . . hmmmm.

Aunt Natasha was a big help while we were gone as well! She got to spend a lot of quality with Cayden too!!

Well, it looks like they had a lot of fun! And to be honest it doesn't even look like Cayden missed us at all, how sad! We were thankful that everything went smoothly! Thanks Mom and Dad and the rest of the family for keeping our little boy safe and happy while we were gone! We greatly appreciate it!!
1 comment:
Welcome home!!! :) I love the picture of Cayden "reading" the card. So cute!
Post a Comment