Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Arizona Weekend!

This past weekend we took a little road trip to Arizona to visit Matthew's family.  Matthew's parents were there to visit Matthew's aunts and uncles so we took the 5 1/2 hour drive over there to see them.  Cayden did pretty well although there were times when I was going crazy because of his whining and crying :).  We did get him his "big boy" car seat just in time for the trip so he enjoyed being able to look out the window.  The weekend went fast as we spent a lot of quality time with the family.  It was great to see everyone again even if it was short!
We got to celebrate Christmas one more time with Matthew's parents . . . let's just say Cayden has ALOT of toys now :)!  
All smiles :)!
Grandpa and Grandma De Haan got Cayden a guitar, which he loves!
Time to swing!
Great Grandma Vermeer with Riley and Cayden
Cayden was unsure about Heather's dogs.  I was very unsure about the dogs as I stayed inside :)
Cayden really wanted a drink of Daddy's water
Cayden and Daddy walking to the park
Cayden going down the slide . . . he loves the slide now!
Riley and Cayden on the slides, right after I clicked the picture, Cayden flew down the slide
Cayden really wanted to get Riley's pacifier in his mouth, they were both trying so hard to make it work!

We had to give Cayden a bath in Riley's bath tub after the park since he was covered in sand
Cayden loving the cookie that Grandpa gave him
Cayden's new buddy . . . Uncle Eric
Heather, Riley, Grandma Vermeer, Cayden, and Matthew
After a long weekend Cayden was zonked out in his new car seat!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

What kind of car seat did you end up getting?

Heather and Riley said...

I love the pictures of them together, I cant wait till Riley can walk and then they will have a blast. Thanks for the pictures!

Kelli TenHaken said...

Once again, cute pictures! You are good at capturing those moments. I am jealous to see you guys in jeans and t-shirts outside! It is like 10 degrees here :)