Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday Party and More!

The weekend of November 18-20, my parents drove down from Seattle to watch the boys on Saturday night because Matthew's had his work Holiday Party! My mom and I did a lot of Christmas shopping on Saturday and then that night they got to spend some quality time with the boys and Matthew and I got to spend some time together! It was a nice party, and nice to get out of the house-oh and dress up for me :)!
Then on Sunday, my parents took Cayden back to Seattle with them since we were coming in a few days for Thanksgiving and Cayden did not have preschool! It felt strangely quiet around the house and we missed him but Cayden had a BLAST at Grandma and Grandpa's house! He went to preschool with my mom everyday (she works at a preschool), went to Uncle Shaun's basketball game, and go in the hot tub every night before bed!  We had some good quality time with Nolan and I was able to get a lot of things done around the house with only a baby to care for :)!
On November 15, Nolan decided instead of going to bed that night, he would crawl! Crazy kid!!
So I wanted to get some pictures of Nolan crawling

and then just some happy ones


and then he did this: pulled himself up and stood by the computer. Ummm was not expecting that and it seems a bit crazy since he had just started crawling one week prior!
He will be walking before long :)
And with Cayden gone, I had a little less laundry, but Nolan still helped me out!
Mostly by eating it :)
Such a happy boy! It was nice to spend a few days with just him but it was great to see Cayden again after 3 days!  Unfortunately, Cayden claimed that he was going to live with Grandpa and Grandma-I guess he had a lot of fun :)!

No comments: