Friday, November 4, 2011

My Boys!

Just a few random pictures of my boys from the month of September!  I love how they love each other already and I love that Cayden is such a good big brother to Nolan! It will be fun to watch them grow up together!

I was trying to get Nolan smiling and after about 10 pictures I had Cayden come behind me, and of course first picture he smiled :)
Twice!
Great job Cayden-who is looking too grown up in this picture!
On September 24, we went to a neighboring town to explore a bit.  We went to Lake Oswego and walked around for awhile and got some ice cream at a little shop! Cayden was all about the cotton candy ice cream!
Nolan was wishing he could eat some too :)
All finished!
Daddy and Cayden watching the ducks

And then Cayden ran through the fountain without getting wet!!
Me with my two little handsome men!
Awwww
Daddy and Nolan
This is how I found the boys one day after Cayden's preschool!
On September 29, Cayden had crazy hair day at school! I actually kind of like his hair this way!
I bummed this picture came out kind of blurry but it is super cute to me!
Nolan was so tired one day but refused to go to sleep
instead he wanted to watch Cayden play the Wii :)
Cayden still loving the Wii
A boy after his Daddy's video game heart!
Both in some new pajamas!!!

No comments: