Today Zachary would have been one year old. So in honor of our precious nephew Zachary Michael De Yager, we sent up some balloons to heaven for his birthday party. This is how we explained it to Cayden: that Jesus was throwing a big birthday party for his cousin-baby Zachary! He was thrilled to be able to give Zachary some balloons. I think they would have been best buds :)! This past year has been one big whirlwind and we will never forget how precious our time here on earth is and we will never forget Zachary, Cayden's first cousin and our first nephew. We love him even though we never met him and we know that he is safe in the loving arms of Jesus! We love you and miss you Zachary, you are forever in our hearts!




1 comment:
I don't read your blog for a couple of days and I realize I missed so much! I love all the pictures. We think of Zachary and you guys and Shaun and Courtney often. Praying for a new year of remembering his life and also having peace about the future. Hugs!
Post a Comment