So this past week was a little more laid back due to the busy previous week but Cayden still manages to stay quite busy even if we stay at home :)! We did go to the zoo, a few parks, and on a few walks since it was gorgeous weather! The weekend was a little more busy as we caught up with a few of our friends both Friday and Saturday night. We even got to see a movie on Saturday thanks to Brett and his friend having to study for finals (they just came and studied at our place so we could go out!!), what a great bonus to the end of our week!!
Cayden discovered that we have microphones for American Idol on the Wii. I didn't know he knew what they were for until he started rocking out one day. This was quite hilarious as I don't know where he learns how to do things sometimes :)!
Dancing (that is why it is a little blurry)
Ready to go!
Here is the free (cheap) stuffed monkey that we got when we signed up for our pass, Cayden does have a softer side and likes to give hugs (at least to stuffed animals!)
Watching the seals with Elliot and Libby!
In front of the Zebras.
Watching the Giraffes!
In front of the Monkeys
I finally let him get out and run around a little bit. He was quite fascinated by the monkeys and the loud noises they were making!
What a classic zoo picture huh?
Coloring with Daddy . . . lasted about 1 minute!
Outside at the playground. He thinks everything can be used for a drum!
He found a bubble wand . . .
And then stuck it in his mouth . . . yuck!
I'll pretend to smile so you will stop taking my picture and let me play!
Today we walked to a park, it was a nice day for a walk and a good way to get Cayden out of the house after his nap!
Of course the swings
Climbing the ladder-fearless boy I should say!
Daddy ended up helping him!
God has now blessed us with a new week! Praying everyone has a great week with whatever God has in store for you!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! He is getting SO big! Miss you guys!
What park did you walk to from here?
Dalton Park-it isn't super close but not too far away either :)!
Isnt it amazing to see how smart they become so fast. He really liked swim lessons and I do too, I know it seems cruel but it works he did great holding his breath. Cant wait for IA wish you were able to be there to but maybe next time!
Post a Comment