


We have known for awhile that Cayden needs a haircut but we just haven't gotten around to it. He often wakes up looking like this :)! We will eventually get around to this task, but for now we will enjoy his crazy hair when he wakes up!! What do you think?
4 comments:
A friend told me about a place called LIttle Kuts in La Verne that speciallizes in kids. I haven't gone but I might whenever we get Isabella's hair cut http://www.littlekutslaverne.com/index.html
Um.....I vote......YES!
Bring him on over Melissa-our clippers are still warm and ready to go (we'll even throw in a lollipop)! In the meantime, I am loving the morning hairdo/bouffant :) In one of those pictures he is giving Don King a run for his money (hey, remember my husband likened our son to John Daly...we are good with comparisons over here). He's a cutie, no matter what you do with the 'do...see you soon!
Lindsay we might have to take you up on that! I almost snipped his bangs tonight (since they are in his eyes) and Matthew kind of put the kabosh on that!
Post a Comment