
Last week we were able to travel back to Seattle to visit Melissa's family and friends. The first day that we were there I had my first baby shower given by my mom's friends and my sister. It was a lot of fun to take some time to focus on having the baby since our lives have been focused on work and school since we found out I was pregnant. It made me realize how close we are to having this baby. How exciting!
The rest of the week was spent seeing lots of friends, spending a lot of time with family. We had a great Thanksgiving Day hanging out with my family, some family friends, and our friends Luke and Sabrina and Alyssa. We had a great dinner and spent the day playing games and talking with everyone. On Friday my family celebrated "Christmas" where we exchanged a few gifts and had our traditional candlelight dinner. This was very nice for Matthew and I since we will be unable to celebrate Christmas with either of our families this year since I will be unable to travel. So we had Thanksgiving and Christmas all in two days! We had a great trip and we realized that this was our final trip with just the two of us. The next time we travel anywhere we will have our new little baby! We hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment